build project .
commercial build – commercial shed, Gladstone
- Fuller Constructions was engaged to undertake a failed redevelopment started by another building company
- the project was a large commercial shed located in Gladstone
- the shed was divided into three tenancies.
- for this project due to the purpose of the shed, durable materials were used
- cost effective modern looks materials were also used to achieve a fresh non dated look.
- the area required a full decommission and striping of all old works
- the project included construction and installation of:
- partitions and walls
- stairs, including on site welding and construction
- mechanical ventilation
- air conditioning
- general works.
- this project also encompassed the conversion of an old hard stand area into a general car park and thoroughfare, which included concreting and line marking also.
- Fuller Constructions provided their own full team of trades for this project
- the project was delivered within the timeframe
- the client was very happy with their completed shed finally!