build project .
commercial build – Medical Centre, Hervey Bay
- built and fitted a new medical centre located in Stocklands Plaza, Hervey Bay
- strict timeframe to build this project
- Fuller Constructions worked with a number of stakeholders on this project including the designer, client, Stocklands, Council and local trades.
- quality materials were used in this build and included:
- lead line walls
- sound insulation
- medical approved floor coverings
- nurse call panic buttons to all rooms
- CCTV coverage for all rooms
- low odour medical approved paints.
- the project included:
- reception area
- admin and nurses areas
- eight consultation rooms
- procedures room.
- Fuller Constructions completed this project in 8 weeks and within budget
- after 12 months received no call backs on any workmanship or fittings, illustrating the quality build
- Fuller Constructions has since been awarded stage two of the Hervey Bay Medical Centre build.
what the client says …
Don’t just take it from us, hear what the client says about this build.
“Fuller Constructions has successfully completed two commercial projects for us. Shannon Fuller leads Fuller Constructions with a level of client understanding that sets them apart from others.
We have found the entire Fuller team to be professional, cooperative and with exemplary attention to detail. They have managed and delivered the required scope of works on time and to budget.
We have no hesitation in recommending Fuller Constructions; they will always be our builders of choice!”